Is this your first time here?
A warm welcome to new users.
For full access to courses you will need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details. Either click on the Hyperlink or the 'Create new account' button below.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read the instructions in the welcome email. If you do not receive the welcome email please check your junk and clutter folders.
Click on the web link in the email.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- From now on you will only need to enter your username and password to log in and can access any courses you have enrolled in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.