A Caddie User Guide for completing online training
Aims• To prepare you for using an online learning environment.
• To create an educational environment for Caddie users.
Objectives• To ensure you can navigate within the online learning structure.
• That you know about the additional features to enable you to get the best from the learning environment.
• Provide a forum for Interacting with students and course instructor(s).
13. Checking your grades
The Caddie Online Learning site uses a 'Gradebook' feature for some courses. Some courses have "weight" to the grades, while others add up all of the scores and compute your grade based on the percentage of the total possible points you earn.
Two things to keep in mind:
- Not all grades may be reflected in the grade book. Not all activities or exercises are graded.
- Your total points possible may not match someone else's. The total points possible in your gradebook will reflect only the items graded so far for activities you have completed.
To check your grades, click on the link labelled ‘Grades’from the user menu in the top right corner of the page.
Selecting the ‘Grades’ link from there. This will display the next screen, click on the name of your course to see your grades.
This will give you a full report.