A Caddie User Guide for completing online training
Aims• To prepare you for using an online learning environment.
• To create an educational environment for Caddie users.
Objectives• To ensure you can navigate within the online learning structure.
• That you know about the additional features to enable you to get the best from the learning environment.
• Provide a forum for Interacting with students and course instructor(s).
We know that as a Caddie user you have at least a basic knowledge of using a computer! In addition, it is assumed that you are familiar with your web browser and navigating between pages on the internet.
In this guide, you will be introduced to the basics of using this online learning platform as part of your Caddie Training.
How to best use this guide is up to you. It has been written so that you can either work through it in a linear way or jump to any specific sections as you wish.
This document will guide you through:
• how to edit your profile
• page layout including blocks
• basic navigation around the site and your courses• activities and resources